- What does "responsible" consumption of alcohol mean and look like?
- Discuss alcohol, driving and 0.0
- reinforce benefits and risks
- discuss the importance of understanding your medication and the impact that others drugs may have, for example alcohol.
- Explore and discuss myths and reinforce possible links to mental health.
- Discuss cannabis and driving.
- Answer questions.
- Dispel myths
- Explore strategies that can minimise risk, for example understanding "standard drinks" having a designated "Mum friend" for your night out and having a plan for how you are getting home before the night starts, the list goes on......
- Revisit our unique step-by-step action plan that helps to recognize an emergency.
- Encourage students to revisit their emergency contacts and ensure they are up to date.
- Reassure students that if they contact 000 there will be people who will guide them through a risk or
There is always time to answer individual questions!